Recommended: Honda EU2200i
- This popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at home, camping, on the job site, or much more. Reliable Power is now at your fingertips with Honda’s Inverted Generators.
- So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU2200i operates at 48 to 57 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping, supplemental RV power, and any other activity that requires a quiet operation.
- Add a second EU2200i for additional power. Two identical models can be paralleled with an optional cable or cord for up to 4400 watts of power or time-consuming applications.
- Thanks to our exclusive Eco-Throttle System, the EU2200i offers great fuel efficiency. It runs 4.0 to 9.6 hours on a single tank, depending on the load. This makes it the ideal choice for overnight power or long-time applications. Want to know where Honda generators are made? read a brief article at Generatorrookie.com
- Honda’s inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision of Honda’s inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home. You can check the prices below
Champion 3100-Watt RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator with Wireless Remote Start
This is the generator I use because it is a remote start which makes it nice for me as I am on oxygen 24-7 and this way I don’t have to go out and start it. It has the features listed below.
- Wireless Remote Start – Included key fob allows you to start and stop your generator from up to 80 feet away
- Convenient electric start with 3-position ignition switch – Battery included, plus Quick Touch Panel allows you to access all your controls in one spot.
- Frequency: 60 Hz. Clean Power for Sensitive Electronics – RV Ready with a 120V 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A household outlets with clean electricity (less than 3% THD) and a 12V DC outlet with a dual USB adapter
- Ultra-Quiet Operation – 58 dBA is perfect for RVs, tailgating, your next project, or backup power for your home, featuring 3100 starting watts and 2800 running watts with up to 8 hours run time at a 25% load
- Champion Support – includes a 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. You can check the prices below.
Click here to check the prices on Amazon
If I did not need the remote start this is the one I would purchase.
- Stackable – The patented, space-saving stackable design is Parallel Ready and can connect with another 2000-watt inverter to double your output power
- Ultra-Quiet Operation – 53 dBA from 23 feet is perfect for camping, tailgating or to back up a few home essentials, featuring 2000 starting watts, 1700 running watts and up to 9.5 hours run time. Gasoline Tank Material – Steel
- Clean Power for Sensitive Electronics – Includes two 120V 20A household outlets with clean electricity (less than 3% THD) and a 12V DC outlet
- Smart Economy Mode – Can reduce the electrical load, providing quieter operation, extended engine life, and better fuel economy
- Champion Support – includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
The Champion Power Equipment 73536i 2000-Watt Portable Inverter Generator is the perfect combination of versatility and innovation. At under 50 pounds, this inverter is ideal for camping or tailgating. Power items around the RV like lights or TV or provide backup power for a few basics like lights, microwave, TV, modem/router, or phone charger.
This unit is not recommended for emergency home backup for air conditioners, stoves, furnaces, or sump pumps. Power up with the reliable recoil start, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. It features a patented, space-saving stackable design, this Parallel Ready inverter can connect with another Champion 2000-watt inverter for 30 amps of power.
The optional Parallel Kit is designed to integrate seamlessly between two stacked inverters and comes with a standard 30A RV outlet. The reliable 80cc Champion engine produces 2000 starting watts,1700 running watts, and up to 9.5 hours run time at 25% load when the 1-gallon tank of gasoline is full.
It includes two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R) and a 12V DC outlet with battery-charging cables, this inverter operates at 53 dBA from 23 feet – about the same noise level as a dishwasher running in the next room.
Champion’s Inverter Technology includes smart Economy Mode, which can reduce the electrical load, providing quieter operation, extended engine life, and better fuel economy. Confidently connect your sensitive electronics since this inverter produces Clean Power (< 3% THD).
It is designed for safety with a low oil shut-off sensor, this inverter has a 0.4-quart oil capacity and comes with a bottle of 10W-30 oil so all you need to buy is the gasoline. Fully assembled with a hassle-free setup, the built-in carrying handles make transport a cinch.
Buy this EPA certified and CARB compliant generator with confidence – Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
You can check the prices here on Amazon